Literally from Coast to Coast

As I drove over the bridge entering Charleston, I crossed the Atlantic Ocean (I think anyway)....two oceans in less than a week...pretty good :)

I'm spent from a long drive, but today I met with Danny Cottrell (aka The $2 Dollar Pharmacist or Creator of the People's Stimulus). His story will amaze you and touch your heart, but I'm too tired to tell it right now....we'll see him in a day or two.

For now, I'm going to post the interview with Vicki Pozzebon, Executive Director of the Santa Fe Alliance, who have over 600 Local Independent and Non-Profit Members. She's done great work there and I love her attitude :)  







I'm also including this album of photo's from New Orleans:
Nola


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

~jG

0 comments:

Post a Comment